Fixed in 1.04
- Automating plug-ins doesn’t always remember the initial control positions
- When time format is set to Bars:Beats, sometimes the counter displays incorrect times after moving the cursor around in the timeline numerous times
- Can’t create folders with the same name as the project
- Cleanup function does not always properly remove recorded regions which are no longer used
- Freezing tracks doesn’t free up memory, only CPU usage
- Pasting is possible onto frozen tracks (this should not be allowed)
- Pasting a group of regions to a new track starting point can cause the paste to be one track off
- When recalling a project with Convolution Reverb loaded in an aux slot, the reverb sometimes only outputs on left channel
- Setting Record Level on a track is only possible on the first track
- When importing an AAF file which contains .aif files and is at a different sample rate, this sample rate is not read
- If Auria is force quit, it will report a crash the next time it is launched (this can safely be ignored, as no crash has actually occurred)
- WIST mode starts early if Auria is in Master mode
- Minor graphics bug when closing the settings page while a dropdown box is open
- When Auria is started in Portrait mode and is running iOS6, the screen must be rotated in order to display correctly
- Using a reverb effect on a short region causes the reverb tail to cut out after the region is finished playing
- Double-tapping on the video preview window while on the edit page doesn’t make the video full screen
- New version of THM, which fixes the issue with landscape mode on iOS6 iPads
- When using the multi-select tool, sometimes moving a region results in the wrong region being moved
- Plugin delay compensation is not compensating recorded tracks properly in certain circumstances
Added in 1.04
- Support for iOS6 multiple outputs; Auria can now utilize multi-channel outputs on USB interfaces.
- New Output Matrix panel for customizing output channel assignments for USB devices.
- Improved the input matrix by adding scrolling instead of tabs for displaying which track assigments are on-screen.
- New improvements to ClassicVerb. It now offers improved audio quality, smoothness, and better stereo imaging.
- Support for embedded AAF file import
- New JamUp plugin available for in-app purchase
- New PSP oldTimer plugin available for in-app purchase
- New PSP PianoVerb 2 plugin available for in-app purchase
- New IR library HiT! available for in-app purchase
- New drum loop library, High Voltage SR Drums
- New multi-instrument loop library, Octane
For more information on the new In-App Purchases available in Auria 1.04, please visit this blog post.
We have posted an overview of the new multiple output routing options in another blog post.